maysw

Blast. Textiles. Art. Travel. Tribes. Textiles. Blast

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

reflexions


Minus that digital layer photography (?) which most people seem to be dabbling about with these days (is it because there's an app on the iPhone?) - I'm no pro darlin', thus...


>...Why not simplify this?



With a warm & nurturing cuppa tea in hand and a 'top-notch' camera phone in the other, not much to do, boredom setting in, gone is my 'scenic' day view, out comes the reflexions - here's my version of layering while on my break at the Barbican... Food Hall (canteen) to be precise.

I do enjoy cheating every now and again...however poorly it may be!

Note: It's clear Winter has set in as this was taken in the late afternoon/early evening (around 5pm).













>an area of the Barbican (see the moon, the MOON!) - without reflexions

.before - ....




Without digital complications, it's alright x


No comments: